Hindfine Limited T/A Marshall Catering Equipment – Online Conditions of Use
Orders placed with Marshall Catering Equipment (MCE) are subject to our full terms and conditions of sale as outlined below. These Terms and Conditions should be read and understood before any purchase is made, if these terms are not understood please contact Marshall Catering on 01937 842 852 for clarification. If your getting equipment for a restaurant we can provide catering equipment on your terms.
The images used on MCE Online are for illustration purposes only. Products may differ from the image provided in some circumstances. Catering equipment that we supply online can appear different from picture shown.
All prices quoted on MCE Online are at the current price on the date of order excluding VAT at the current rate. No Charge is made to customers should they choose to purchase using credit card.
Delivery charges are stated individually on the product pages and apply only for deliveries to UK mainland addresses (with the exception of certain postcode areas). MCE reserve the right to add an additional carriage charge. Customers outside mainland UK should contact MCE on 01937 842 852 for special delivery prices. Delivery periods and dates are given in good faith, but are not subject of any warranty condition, and time shall not be of the essence of the contract in these respects. No Liability will attach to MCE if delivery period or dates are not met for any reason. Please note that deliveries to Scottish highlands may also be subject to extra carriage charges.
VALIDITY OF QUOTATION
No purported variation of these terms shall constitute a contract until accepted in writing by MCE. MCE therefore reserves the right to refuse any order including subsequent to sending of an acknowledgement email.
These conditions shall be governed by and constituted in accordance with English Law and the parties acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by MCE’s negligence, there will be no liability accepted by MCE for any loss or damage (loss of profit or otherwise) or any other claims for compensation.
MCE will not be liable to the customer, or deemed to be in breach of any contract with the customer, by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of MCE’s obligations to the goods. If the delay or failure was due to force majeure or any other cause beyond Marshall Catering’s control.
- Goods listed on MCE Online are not sold on a trial basis. Therefore it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the item being ordered is suitable for the application you intend and that it will fit through any doorways etc.
- Goods which have been ordered or delivered incorrectly will be accepted for return with prior approval from MCE, please call 01937 842 852 to see if you are eligible for a returns number.
- Returned goods will only be accepted by MCE if they are appropriately packed in original packaging, with instruction manuals and have not been used.
- MCE reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25% on all goods returned.
- Customers are responsible for returning all goods to MCE, ensuring that they are packaged suitably and for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt.
- Carriage charges incurred for returning goods to MCE under any circumstances shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Claims for damaged goods must be reported directly to MCE on 01937 842 852, within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
- MCE will be under no liability if the defect or failure, within reason from MCE, arises from willful damage or misuse, negligence by the customer or third party, failure to follow the manufactures instructions, or alterations or repair to goods without prior notice from MCE.
- NEW EQUIPMENT – One year parts and labour for mechanical breakdown of component parts unless otherwise stated.
- All warranties offered on Marshall Catering Online are subject to MCE’s standard terms as well as those of the manufacturer.
- All goods supplied via MCE Online will carry the manufacturers standard warranty (as standard), however some items carry extended warranties, or the option to add this service, therefore all warranty information can be found within the item descriptions on the product pages.
- SECOND HAND EQUIPMENT – 3 months parts only warranty for mechanical breakdown of component parts only. The warranty offered on second hand products excludes any misuse and malicious damage. Any parts, deemed to be required under the terms of our warranty will be supplied on receipt of a signed and dated job sheet from a fully qualified commercial catering equipment engineer
- The warranty period commences on the day of delivery.
- Warranty of spare parts fitted during warranty period is subject to manufacturers terms.
- Warranty labour is only carried out during normal working hours. Calls outside these times may be subject to surcharge.
- Non-payment or slow payment will affect warranty
- Marshall Catering Equipment will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any loss of business as a result of equipment breakdown.
- Warranty is non transferable.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Failure or breakdown caused by incorrect installation.
- Adjustment or calibration of controls and dosing equipment. This is a routine maintenance function.
- Abuse or misuse, including cleaning.
- Common faults that are NOT covered under warranty;
- Cleaning of blocked pilots, main burners and other gas components.
- Descaling dishwasher, boiler and any water associated equipment.
- Removing foreign objects from filters, pumps, wash arms, drains etc.
- Failure of bulbs, fuses etc. on electrical equipment.
Correct installation, commissioning and preventative maintenance are the answer to the above problems.
Contact Marshall Catering Services Ltd to arrange installation, commissioning and maintenance on 01937 541 580